April 1951

1951

1951

The YMCA expands into it’s new (and current) home at 6000 Preston Road. The original structure was opened in 1946 on an nearby property owned by Judge J.N. Townsend. Shown in the photograph are just two of the many football teams that took part in a full sports program at the YMCA.Some of today’s HP families have members pictured here!